Anyways, it's 2013 now! Can you believe it? I can't, because I spent NYE reading manga (why, Amy, why?!!)
But yeah. So here's a quick post of the highlights of 2012.
Haha geddit? /shot
1. I started my blog in January. I had no real idea of what I was going to blog about, just that I wanted to write. The first few months were a little boring and unstructured as I really SERIOUSLY had no idea what I was doing, hahaha.
2. I met my favourite author, Eoin Colfer, though I never expected to. At all. > 3 <
3. I went to Melbourne for the first time. In fact, I went TWICE and fell in love with the city ;/////;
4. I developed my makeup and fashion tastes. I also created several different accounts and slowly got more and more fans <3
5. Second half of the year, I got good marks for my report :3
6. I made new and closer friends <3 As well as a few blogging friends/acquaintances! ^0^
So what about resolutions?
Isn't it adorable? Get it here
1. Blog more regularly in 2013.
2. Study harder.
3. Get a job! Ahahaha
4. Care less about what others think of me.
5. STOP THE DAMN PROCRASTINATION!
6. Figure out how to install Disqus into Blogger D:<
And that's about it. What about you guys? What have been your highlights and your resolutions? Comment below :3
Have a safe New Year, guys. PARTY HARD but don't get too drunk ;)
I'm looking forward to blogging for another awesome year. ;/////;
Till next time!