Hey guys ^0^
I know, should have done this earlier! It's in two stages though: last minute nails and designs for if you have more time!
What you need:
Red nail polish (I got mine from Daiso lolol)
Green nail polish (Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Green with Envy)
Silver nail polish (Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Celeb City)
Clear topcoat (Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Invisible)
Scotch tape/sticky tape (I used eyelid tape /shot)
Nail brush (I used a thin one hardened by nail polish from Daiso)
*Hint: I hate having dark red with dark green so used a paler, lime green instead. The red also has a fuchsia pink undertone.
Time is ticking
Ticking ticking ticking
The quick version
1. Apply a base coat of green or red. You can alternate or something too.
2. Use the nail brush to stipple silver polish in a tinsel like pattern across the nails.
3. Apply clear top coat. Done!
1. Apply a layer of green or red as the base coat. It doesn't really matter which one, though the lighter shade is probably a better choice.
2. After drying, cut thin strips of tape and apply onto the nail following the growth line OR diagonally. You can do across the nails, but to lengthen my nails I did it vertically. ^_^
3. Remove stencils. If you have time, gently dab the nail brush in the silver nail polish and stipple to create a tinsel look.
4. Apply a clear top coat. You're done!
The Christmas Tree
1. Apply a base coat of green.
2. Cut out the shape of a tree into the tape.
3. Stick onto nails and paint over stencil in silver. Remove stencils once nails are dry.
5. Topcoat ^0^
And there we go! You can alternate them all, too.
Here's my result:
Which are your fave designs? ^_^
Till next time~
Hi everyone! So begins the online one-person zine, sunlight streaming ^^ I've always wanted to write a magazine and with powerful blog...
DISCLAIMER : I am not being paid for this post; however, I was sent the images by a representative of the company and was requested to writ...
Hey guys! So I'm back to review the Natio brushes I bought a little while ago ^_^ I bought the Natio foundation and powder brush...
Hi everyone! This will probably be uploaded when I'm in China xD But anyways, here is a quick travel post! Airport Fashion If you...
Hey everyone! Apologies for having not posted recently, am working to remedy that immediately! ^_^;; I've been swamped with work lately ...
- December (2)
- October (2)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (2)
- April (2)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- January (6)
- ***Merry Christmas!***
- Tutorial 4 - Last minute Christmas nails
- Journal post 16 - Day out shopping with friends
- Review post #15 - Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward...
- Review post 14 - Formula 10.0.6 Pores be Pure mud ...
- Tutorial #3 - Elegant nails tutorial (picture heav...
- Journal Post 15 - Cocktail party and coord
- Tutorial 2 - Metallic and pastel nails
- Review post 13 - Sally Hansen silver nail polish
- Society6 Phone cases and other merchandise
- Journal Post #14 - Day out
- Bargain post #1 - Christmas spending
- November (8)
- October (5)
- September (6)
- August (3)
- July (6)
- June (1)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (2)
- December (12)
All content, unless otherwise stated, belong to the blogger's owner. Powered by Blogger.