What you need:
-> A pastel coloured nail polish (I'm using Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails in First Blush)
-> A glittery nail polish (I'm using Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails in Celeb City)
-> A clear topcoat (Again... I'm using Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails in Invisible)
-> A nail polish brush or any thin brush (I'm using the thinnest one from a Daiso brush pack)
-> OPTIONAL sponge to smudge the polish
Other chic colour combos:
-> Pink and gold
-> Lilac and gold
-> Mint green and silver
-> Sky blue and bronze or silver
1. Prep your nails, making sure they're free of other nail polishes and so on.
2. Paint your nails with a layer of the pastel coloured polish. After drying, apply a second layer if desired.
3. When the pastel colour is dry, use the thin brush to sample some polish from the glittery nail polish brush. This allows you to get a small amount of polish.
4. Apply a thin strip to your nail. I did this asymmetrically and vertically.
-> Option 1: Allow the metallic colour to semi-dry before smudging/blending the edges with your brush.
-> Option 2: Gently smudge/blend the edges with a make up sponge.
5. You can do the same size for each nail; I increased the strip thickness towards my pinky
6. Apply a clear topcoat and let dry.
Tada! Simple but chic ^_^
Till next time :)