Hey there, everyone! I’ve been busy these past few days:
- Tuesday: Peer support program all day
- Wednesday: Peer support program all day PLUS “LitFlick” (Literature Club movie afternoon, we watched War Horse) followed immediately by our year’s movie night! (Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.) I arrived home at nine thirty OTL
- Thursday: We went white water rafting for a PE excursion – SO MUCH FUN! Some of my friends wagged school to go shopping, but seriously regret nothing. I fell into the artificial river five times – so much fun and so hilarious!
Anyways, I woke up yesterday to check my email on my phone and voila – I’d been nominated for the Liebster Award!
Thank you very much to CHiBiCHiC (http://chibichicblog.blogspot.com.au/) for nominating me! Despite being a “blogger chain letter” type award, I am very much honoured! ^_^
So how it works is that once you’ve been nominated, you must answer the eleven questions presented to you by the blogger who nominated you. You nominate 11 bloggers yourself and type up 11 questions for them to answer. The catch is all bloggers must have less than 200 followers!
So here are CHiBiCHiC’s questions and my answers to them~!
1) What made you decide to start a blog?
The reason is because I’ve always believed in the importance of having a voice, and I wanted to see how far my voice could be heard. I originally was going to include everything into the one blog, but then I split it as I was worried due that readers wouldn’t really like a fashion, literature AND cosplay blog. (I plan on writing original fiction as well on my literature blog ^_^) Anyhow, I just wanted my opinions to be heard. Teehee.
2) Who would you consider your celebrity idol and why?
Wow, that’s a tough one. I mean, I have celeb crushes and I do admire many, but I don’t really ‘idolise’ them or anything. I will have to say though, perhaps not a celebrity idol but a blogger, I really admire Bubzbeauty ^_^
3) If you could be any fictional villain, who would you choose?
My first thought was Loki from Thor/Avengers but honestly, I like him too much to actually want to be him. Perhaps a Dalek from Doctor Who? Haha!
4) What is your life's dream?
I want to experience as much as possible – and I’d love to be a fashion designer.
5) Out of the friends you have, was there one which you met through unusual circumstances and how?
I guess I met most through school, anime conventions and at times over FB/forums (safely, I assure you!) Not really any cool stories here, sorry. My mum would honestly go berserk if I made friends anywhere else. (She’d go insane about friends over the Internet TBH haha)
6) What is the worst or most bizarre program you have ever seen on television?
I don’t watch a lot of TV, but I saw an episode of Big Brother and it was pretty bad. I was bored beyond belief. As for bizarre, but in a good way, Doctor Who. I’m watching it now. Just finished the first series and LOVED it.
7) What song best describes you as a person?
Oh a toughie this one ;A; I’d like to jokingly say So Hot by Wonder Girls but currently as a person, it’s Walking on Sunshine. If you asked me a few years ago I might have given you a depressing song lol.
8) What is your favourite culture and why?
I don’t really have a favourite (I feel bad for being so on-the-fence about so many of these questions OTL). I love Chinese culture (being of Chinese heritage). Otherwise I love Japanese culture (who can resist ninjas and samurai? /shot Seriously though I’m a bit of an otaku ;A; and Japanese food… omnomnom!)
9) What has been your most proud moment in life to date?
When I realised that I had mostly accepted myself for who I was. I didn’t know it at the time, but I went through a period of mild anxiety, and a lack of self-confidence. Also proud of every unexpected award I’ve ever gotten, whether academic or… blogger ;)
10) What has been the scariest film you have seen. (For whatever reason?)
Jurassic Park! We watched it in science and it is TRULY stressful – especially when those velociraptors were hunting the kids trapped in the kitchen! I don’t watch much horror though OTL But man, Jurassic Park scared the bejeebus out of me ;3;)b
11) How much herp could a herp-a-derp herp if a herp-a-derp could herp derp?
Possibly none. If a herp-a-derp could herp derp as well as herp herp then yes, but if the herp-a-derp was restricted to herping derp then it could not herp herp. ;3;)/
Haha these questions were fun!
So who have I nominated~?
- Valentina at ValentinaDang (http://valentinadang.blogspot.com.au/)
- Sam Murakami at ColorCrush (http://colorcrrush.blogspot.com.au/)
- Emily Marie at Isn’t That Charming (http://isntthatcharming.blogspot.com.au/)
- Maha at the Kansai Gal Salaryman (http://maharinastyle.blogspot.com.au/)
- Valkoinen Samurai at Valkoinen Samurai’s Cosplay (http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com.au/)
- Fuyumi Tina at 貧しい生活 (http://diariesofacosplayer.blogspot.com.au/)
- V..Rouss at biipler melody (http://biiplermelody.blogspot.com.au/)
- Aeviking at Desde mi Mundo Perdido (http://desdemimundoperdido.blogspot.com.au/)
There were a few bloggers I follow with JUST over 200 followers, but meant I couldn’t nominate them /sobbu
*sighs* I don’t follow enough blogs it seems ^_^
But anyhow, congrats! Now for my questions.
- What is the most versatile item in your wardrobe?
- If you could exist in the universe of any fandom, what would it be?
- Your celeb crush asks you out on a date. Where do you go/what do you do? (That’s probably two questions lol)
- What was the most terrible ending to a book, comic/manga, show or movie you’ve read or seen?
- What is one feature a member of the opposite sex could have that you find very attractive?
- What makes you want to read/follow a blog?
- What is the worst make up product you’ve ever used? Why?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is the most annoying characteristic a person could have?
- If you could have one wish, what would it be?
- If money were no object, what would you do with your life?
You can tell I was slowly running out of questions to write.
Till next time!